Share the Tagalog language with your child with the Bulilit Kit!
Bulilit, in Tagalog, means “small child.” The Bulilit Kit was created to offer opportunities for little ones to explore Tagalog vocabulary through Filipino children’s literature and play.
This kit’s theme is all about PAMILYA, or FAMILY in Tagalog. If you’d like to introduce/review various family members in Tagalog through reading and hands-on activities, this kit is for you!
- Enjoy bilingual storytime with the included hardcover book, Pamilya Ko (written by Joy Francisco; art by Jamie Ortiz)
- Paint a pamilya of wooden peg dolls. 5 dolls of various sizes are included for your child to customize (Comes with paintbrush & paint pots)
- Create pamilya members with colorful clay. There are 24 assorted colors of clay sticks and a laminated Pamilya Placemat for repeated play. Vocabulary for family members in English & Tagalog are included to label your clay creations and to reinforce the language.
- Match family members in English and Tagalog with the Pamilya Puzzles. This matching activity is a fun way to play and review vocabulary. Space is included for you to also add photos if you’d like to personalize your puzzles.
Limited quantities are available. Enjoy a Bulilit with your own household and they also make great gifts! (You may include a personalized note during checkout, if gifting it to someone).
- Pamilya Ko Hardcover Book (written by Joy Francisco; art by Jamie Ortiz)
- Pamilya Peg Dolls
- Paint Set (paintbrush & 6 acrylic paint pots)
- Pamilya Placemat & Labels
- Modeling Clay (assortment of 24 colors)
- Pamilya Puzzle
THIS KIT PROMOTES:
- Learning through play
- Creativity & artistic expression
- Bilingual education
- Exploration of family & relationships
- Fine motor skills
- Memory strengthening
$32 (FREE shipping in the U.S.)