“Kasama” means to be together, in Tagalog.
The Kasama Kit combines storytime and playtime together to introduce literacy skills and games to reinforce Tagalog, one of the Filipino languages.
It features the children’s book, Oh My Kulay! (by Joy Francisco of Little Yellow Jeepney) with an exciting game of GUTOM Bingo! our Filipino twist on Bingo. The whole family can have fun playing together while learning and practicing Tagalog words for fruits and vegetables.
It comes with:
- Oh My Kulay! Colors, Fruits, & Veggies in Filipino (by Joy Francisco, art by Jamie Ortiz)
- 4 laminated GUTOM Bingo cards
- A wooden die
- 24 Fruits & Veggie Wooden Game pieces
- Assorted Colorful Bingo Chips
- Tagalog Reference Chart of the Fruits & Vegetables, to teach and reinforce the vocabulary
Hours of educational fun for the whole family!
Ships free in the U.S.
Add a Chalkboard Set with the Kasama Kit: Deluxe to add a visual tool to reinforce your language learning habits.